The HR CLUB of International Management Institute is back with its much awaited annual event! We proudly present to you Gladius 2016 which comprises 3 rounds out of which the first battle to be won is the online quiz, "Qriosity" that shall make you eligible to go further and conquer newer territories. Following this is the second round "Hire! If you can?" the four words with endless possibilities, testing your creative prowess! Finally, the last round held on campus shall put your grey cells to work and play mind games in a simulation.
Come aboard to win prizes worth Rs. 50000!
1. Only the team leader (i.e. the person who registers the team on Dare2Compete.com) will be able to play the quiz and submit answers. All 3 members would sit together and participate in one quiz hosting screen.
2. Quiz Window: 04/10/2016 to 04/10/2016
3. Quiz Duration: 00:20:00
4. Total Number of Questions: 20
5. Questions will appear one by one. The questions will be of the form of MCQs and picture puzzles.
6. There is only 1 correct answer for each question. No negative marking for incorrect answers.
7. You won't be able to modify your answers post submission.
1. Only one entry will be submitted per team
2. All entries should be original and any references should be mentioned accordingly. Please refrain from plagiarism as it will lead to rejection of the entry
3. The sources of references need to be mentioned clearly
4. You can supplement the text with appropriate pictures, catchy lines and block diagrams to increase understanding
5. Decision of judges will be final & binding
6. Format of Submission:
7. The entries should be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org before the prescribed deadline
8. Naming convention: (Team Name/College name)_(Title of the article).pdf
9. Subject of the mail: Gladius Entry || (Team Name/ College name)
**If the submission is not done in the above format and within the deadlines, the entries will be rejected.
Team of 2-3 members will be eligible for this quiz. It will go live for 20 minutes with 20 questions. The questions will cover domains like general awareness and global business. The quiz will be in the form of MCQs and picture puzzles.
‘Hire! If you can?’ are words as challenging as words can be. This will be a fascinating round which will test the creativity and imaginative skills of the shortlisted participants.
Only a few teams will get through to the IMI campus to participate in an interesting simulation round, the details of which will be communicated later only to the shortlisted teams.
|Date of event||04/10/2016|
|Declaration of Results for Round 1||05/10/2016|
|Event Goes live on||05/10/2016|
|Submission of deliverables||07/10/2016|
|On Campus round||21/10/2016|